Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 1

People often ask me what reposition means, well for me the meaning is taking a step back and realizing what does and what does not work in your life. It's getting rid of those relationships in your life that have become ambivalent, It's taking a step back and giving yourself permisiion to say "that really wasn't for me anyways". It's when you finally realize that the only way to help the ones you love and care about is to help yourself, You cannot help anyone until you have won the battle within, when you fill yourself with self love and acceptance, the overflow is what you pass on to those around you. And until you've filled yourself up with those positive feelings you can't have a real positive impact on peoples lives. So now that i'm tired of not being able to give of myself it's time to make a change. First off about me. I'm a 35yr. old male, 6ft,245lbs out of shape computer tech trying to launch a new business. First off i decided to get into shape and transform myself the same week as i launched a new company, as well as trying to keep my current company afloat. This is the perfect example of how my mind or subconscious is always trying to sabotage me. I've been in the office since 9:00 am and it is now 8:40pm. Today i had 1.5 cup of oatmeal w/ 2 splenda packets & 1 banana, 1 yogurt, 1 apple, 1 peach,1 footlong tuna sub from subway, 2 brownies, 1 salad w/ egg and roast beef w/ vin & oil. That's alot of food. I still need an hour of exercise tonight i'll probably do yoga and P90 cardio. Ugh it'll be 9:30 pm before i even get started on it but oh well it has to be done. One thing I am going to work on during the next 100 days (oh my goal is 2 lose 50 lbs in 100 days or at least as close as i can get) is a transformation of mind and body. I'm going to workout 5 days a week but stay as active as possible on top of it. Not workout and then go home and watch tv. I'm also going to work on improving my Professionalism and Financial IQ. There is a lot to learn in this great big world and not being intellectually curios should be considered a crime. Over the next couple months my body goal will be to lose at least 4 lbs a week. My mind goal is to get a solid grasp on accounting, Make my new business a success and finally figure out how to build my own web server. Well until tomorrow.

Chad

No comments: