Monday, March 3, 2008

Reposition

I recently decided to change my life. I looked in the mirror the other day and did not recognize myself. This person looking back at me is not who i want to be. Over years of denial i now have to realize that i've become obese. The pain behind my eyes, I avoid everything that my mind or body might label any kind of discomfort to, I have alienated myself from almost everyone due to my insecurity and lack of confidence. Today I say enough. When transforming the mind & body i am a firm believer in the PRW (powerful reason why) without this a person will recoginize the problem but continue to spin there wheels with it. For accountability sakes I will be posting on this blog everyday. Sharing my progress as well as any insight and resources that help me in transforming my mind and body.

No comments: