Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 3

I feel pretty good today, so far i've had a caup and a half of oatmeal w/ 2 splenda packets & 1 banana and for lunch a munster dill havarti sandwich with french onion salad. I need to work on pushiong myself. This morning i did yrg yoga 20 minute workout and then started my p90 cardio tape and lasted about 7 minutes. I'm not going to push myself to hard in the beginning again. I've done that in the past and have always failed. Plus i'm not to worried about the lack of exercise today, I reoganized my office and deffinetly broke a sweat doing that. I'm dealing with the stress of quitting smoking alot better, i only had about 2 hard impulses to smoke today. I will start posting pics in a few days. Alright then Good Night.

1 comment:

Adam Waters said...

G'day mate, I applaud you for having the courage to start your real time physique transformation publicly. You are now on RTP VIP Blog Roll, Shred hard for 30 days and you'll be in the ShredderSphere.

Cheers,
Adam