Monday, March 17, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!

Ok Ok Ok, I've failed miserably the last couple of weeks. I will say though that it wasn't a complete waist. With the inspiration of rtp-blog.com and other info i've found on the web, as well as purchasing the encyclopedia of bodybuilding (by Arnold) I no that I am ready. So here it is my 1st mission. Today is March 17th 2008, it is 92 days until my 36th birthday, June 17th my goal is to drop 40lbs. by june 17th 2008. As of this morning i weight in at 240lbs so i'm trying to get down to 200lbs. So far today i did 1 hard hour of cardio. For food i had yogurt for breakfast, 2 pork chops (bone in ) for lunch, spinach salad with broc and carrots w/ ranch and for dinner an apple a plum a handful of grapes & carrots. My plan is to rise at 5:oo am, get a quick breakfast of yogurt ,fruit & oatmeal. my lunch will be salad with tuna or chicken (same for dinner) i will be taking whey protein and gnc vitamin packs. Snacks will be nuts and fruit. NO CALORIES FROM BEVERAGES! I will also get some pics up soon since i invested in a webcam finally. To borrow a phrase from adam waters THINK BIG!

No comments: