Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 2

So far so good today. I was reviewing the Day 1 post and it's choppy and unfocused. I decided to leave it that way so i can call back on it after my transformation. The hardest obstacle i 'm facing right now is quitting smoking. I want a cigarette so bad right now it's madening. Anyways i got up at 6:30am after a dicey night of sleep. Met my brother at the gym at 7:30am busted out 5 -8 rep sets on bench press @ 115lbs, the same reps with the chest press with 45lb dumbells, and the decline bench press with 90 lbs. The meal plan has been good. 1 large gf for breakfast, 2% cottage cheese and lettuce for a snack. 1 yogurt & 1 banana so far at 3:17 pm. Then at home i had 4oz of chic breast, 3 celery stalks with peanut butter, 1 handful of peanuts, 1 yogurt & a bunch of grapes and a bacon chicken wrap from subway.

No comments: